Proactol™ - the truth behind the theoryAs far as natural fat binders go Proactol™ leads in terms of clinical trials, medical backing and proven credible evidence.
Having undergone 4 successful pre-clinical and clinical studies, Proactol™ is medically proven to help consumers reduce their dietary fat consumption by 28%, contributing to a steady weight loss of 1-2lbs a week.
Compare these statistics to other weight loss products on the market - and their corresponding data - and Proactol™ is by far the more reputable product.
Proven to: bind up to 28% of your fat, suppress your appetite and cravings, reduce your blood cholesterol levels, cut your calories consumption by 450 calories a day and increase your energy levels, Proactol™ could easily be the helping hand you need.
The ScienceFat Binding
When introduced to dietary fats, the non-soluble fibres in Proactol™ bind with them to form a fluid gel. Once in this format your fat molecules become too large and too complex to be absorbed into the body.
As a result, these unabsorbed fats are forced to pass through your body and be excreted.
Proactol™’s soluble fibres are highly viscous which enables them to bind with bile acids. As a result they form a viscous solution that slows down your digestive system and the absorption of glucose into your blood stream.
In this form, the stomach finds it harder to digest causing it to remain longer in your stomach. Due to this you are left feeling fuller for longer, suppressing both your appetite and your cravings.
Media AttentionProactol™’s results alone are enough to encourage consumer confidence, but Proactol™ has gone one step further in their acquirement of accreditations and media publications.
To date Proactol™’s many numerous health and weight loss campaigns have been featured in:
- The Telegraph
- The Daily Mail
- The New York Times
- Florida Style magazine
- The Denver News
With such a diversity of medical officials backing Proactol™ s claims and clinical trials, finding a weight loss supplement that match these statistics is hard to find.
Especially one that can offer consumers 100% reassurance that they will experience no negative side effects, but continued long-lasting results.
Proactol™ is ahead of the curve.
How to measure BODY FAT: Your Fat CalculatorHow to measure BODY FAT: Your Fat Calculator
When it all comes down to losing or gaining weight, most people turn to the scales to determine how much they should lose or gain to have the weight or the shape that they desire.
However, health experts said weight alone is not a clear indicator of good health because it does not distinguish between pounds that come from body fat and those that come from lean body mass or muscle.
Being over fat and overweight is not the same. Overweight simply means an excess of total body weight based on population averages for heights and body frame sizes. On the other hand, obesity is defined as an excess of body fat regardless of weight.
What we have to consider, experts said, in order to determine our fitness, is to know our body fat. Remember that body fat is a percentage of your total weight, so even slender people can have dangerously high levels of body fat. (See
Here are three ways of measuring your body fat:
1. Home Body Fat Scales-- Body fat scales claim to measure body fat quickly and conveniently. These body fat scales use the Bioelectrical Impedance method to measure your body fat percentage. A low-level electrical current is passed through your body and the "impedance", or opposition to the flow of current, is measured.
2. Skin fold Calipers-- Calipers are a tool that looks somewhat like a giant tweezers. These are used to grasp your skin folds at different points on your body and measure the thickness. These measurements are then compared to standard values for persons of your age and gender to give you your estimated body fat.
3. Hydrostatic Weighing—This is just a fancy term for underwater weighing. You sit on a scale inside a tank of water and blow out as much air as you can. You are dunked underwater, where you blow out even more air. Since fat is lighter than water, the more fat you have, the more you will float. The scale measures underwater weight to figure out body density. The margin of error is around 2-3%, but the accuracy depends on the amount of air you expel. You have to blow it ALL out or it will not be as accurate. This is a difficult way to measure body fat since it can be uncomfortable and even scary to be dunked underwater with no air in the old lungs.
Help Your HeartHelp Your Heart
1. TAKE THE TEST!. That’s the highly sensitive C-reactive protein test, or HSCRP. It has been found that this blood test is as effective as a standard cholesterol test in predicting heart attacks and strokes. It measures the levels of a specific blood protein that indicates that you have inflamed heart arteries--the kind that rupture and cause heart failure. Seeing as how 50% of all heart attack victims have normal cholesterol levels, the hsccrp test is much more accurate and important see your doctor and have one done .
2. Who Cares what you could lift.... for the last forty years various studies have told us that exercise is good for your heart but none have told you that you are only as healthy as your last work out, the affects of exercise develop and deteriorate quickly so constant exercise is key to good health and a healthy heart. Doctors have compared those that still exercise to those that used to but stopped and the health rate was much higher in those that still, maintained there exercise schedule. While the effects of exercise diminish quickly doctors note that it is never too late to start and maintain an active healthier lifestyle to promote longevity.
3. Hang out in the weight room. As well as making your muscles bigger, working out and lifting weights will make you stronger , therefore making everything you do less taxing, thus putting less overall stress on your heart. if you develope a good strong set of muscles your heart will be less fatigued and you will live longer.
4. Get off the weed. Smoking weed is known to increase the chance of heart attack of heart failure dramatically for a few hours after you smoke a joint. If you are still smoking weed get of it, you live to be glad you stopped
5. Buy extra-virgin olive oil. So its more expensive, so what it'll keep you around longer, extra virgin olive oil is lower in fat and "bad cholesterol. so the extra dollar is worth it .
6. See a genetic counselor. Usually your doctor knows nothing about your genetic history, change that. it is the most valid peice of medical information available about you, find out what is common in your genetic make-up and take the steps to prevent those problems, genetic information is a good place to look for possible problems
7. Get an ultra sound . the thing with heart disease is that most people don't know they have it till the hit the floor. A new procedure called an electron-beam cat scan (EBCT) could be a solution. Best for men over 40, the EBCT gives your doctor a 3-D ultrasound of your heart and blood vessels and can show blockage in its early stages, while it is new enough to correct it..
8. Pop a pill, taking high doses of cholesterol-reducing statin drugs. In a study last year of patients with coronary-artery disease, half underwent angioplasty and half were treated with the statin drug atorvastatin. The atorvastatin group had fewer heart attacks within the next 18 months. Statins are proving that blood vessels Aren't just in need of cleaning . statins do more than clear blood vessels--they actually help the vessels become larger to accommodate greater blood flow.
9. Ask your doctor about Ramipril. For 30 years, Ramipril has been used as a hypertension drug. But a study from McMaster University in Ontario shows that it actually helps prevent heart attacks and strokesand even rudeces the need for bypass surgery!.
In the study, which included nearly 10,000 patients (80 percent of whom had coronary artery disease), vitamin E and Ramipril were tested against placebos. The subjects taking vitamin E showed no benefit, but those taking Ramipril had a 25 percent reduction in death rate.
What to eat to lose weightWhat to eat to lose weight
You want to loss weight and you are wondering how? Maybe you have heard how Jennie had to only nibble on foods just to stay slim and you think you can’t go through all that yourself. It is quite alright to feel that way. Eating like a rabbit isn’t part of the weight loss regimen as many people think.
You can actually eat normally in terms of quantity and quality. The difference between before and now is that you are trying to reduce calories and that should only reflect in the amount of calories you take. So what you need to learn is the kind of foods you can afford to eat in quantities that satisfy your hunger without accumulating unwanted calories. Fatty foods contain the highest amounts of calories followed by sugary stuffs.
Chicken and Fish contain lean protein and are excellent as part of your diet. All forms of white meat that contains very little amounts of cholesterol should be part of your diet. For example, eating large quantities of fish shouldn’t negatively impact on you weight loss program. The only precaution is to ensure that you do not use too much fatty oil in cooking it. Some people suggest you do not eat the skin.
Fruits - Fruits are going to be your very good friend from now on. They help to increase your metabolism and so burn up excess energy. Please do not eat fruits alone, you are most likely going to develop iron deficiency anemia. Vegetarians should know better.
Beans- Beans is an excellent food for weight watchers. It contains a lot of proteins but also has some high amount of carbohydrate. So do not eat too much of it at a time.
Diary- There is a lot of low sugar and fat milk available these days. Cottage cheese too is some very good diary products you should go for. Losing weight is serious business, so you must be prepared if you want to go all out and loss a reasonable amount of fat every month.
Acai Berries- Recently there is this new fruit from the Amazon now very popular ever since it appeared on Oprah show. It is a high fiber content fruit that helps to create quick satisfaction and you actually stop eating. Unlike other products in the market that cause weight loss in the same way, Acai Berry contains high amounts of vitamins and other nutrients and so you do not become malnourished trying to loss weight. These are very effective natural weight loss methods to adopt.
Healthy eating habits combined with regular exercises and fat binders in some cases are needed to help you achieve weight loss naturally. You will also need to do some research on your own to find out other harmless foods to add to your regimen. Your diet must have a wide variety of foods in order that you can cope. It is important not to get bored in the process. If you make your diet excite you, you will most likely loss weight consistently every month with very little effort.